Christians and Judging
Post date: Jan 3, 2012 5:21:59 PM
Should Christians judge? What does the bible say on judging? That's what I'll address in this video.
1 Corinthians 5:10-12
10) Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
11) But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12) For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
15) And if thy brother sin against thee, go, show him his fault between thee and him alone: if he hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
16) But if he hear thee not, take with thee one or two more, that at the mouth of two witnesses or three every word may be established.
17) And if he refuse to hear them, tell it unto the church: and if he refuse to hear the church also, let him be unto thee as the Gentile and the publican.